Thanks for stopping by my Blog... please come again!
My photo
I am here to share what goes on in this noggin of mine & hope that you find something I say interesting along the way. I'm a singer who loves & adores music. I'm also an esthetician with a passion for helping people achieve great skin. I love to create jewelry & paintings, among many other things. Overall I'm a pretty cool chica!! So stay a while ;o)

Follow Me!

Thursday, July 8, 2010

I call it... SweetLove

I always wanted to be a stylist but I've only had limited opportunities with it. So I found out about & visited Polyvore.com... I love it!!! LOL I immediately came up with an outfit idea & well here it is...


I'm a sucka for love! I imagined someone young & flirty wearing this in L.A. or NYC to lunch with the girls or out on a date with someone she's really into. It may be a little matchy-matchy, but fun nontheless!

Expect to see more of these! hehe

~Jeanine Alex

0 comments: