Thanks for stopping by my Blog... please come again!
My photo
I am here to share what goes on in this noggin of mine & hope that you find something I say interesting along the way. I'm a singer who loves & adores music. I'm also an esthetician with a passion for helping people achieve great skin. I love to create jewelry & paintings, among many other things. Overall I'm a pretty cool chica!! So stay a while ;o)

Follow Me!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Top 10 Summer Must Haves- Plus 1!!

I noticed a tag going around the YouTube beauty community: Top 10 Summer Must Haves! So I decided to put mine in a blog.. hopefully this will help you stay cool & looking good this summer! *These are in no particular order*

1. Face Sprays: when the heat gets to be overbearing reach for one of these to spritz on your face & instantly you're refreshed! They're also cooling & hydrating!!

2. Tinted moisturizer: this is a great way to cover blemishes & even out skin without having to wear foundation. It's great for summer!

3. Summer dresses: I love these! You can dress them up with heels & chic accessories or go casual with flip flops & a hat. If you see me I'll probably be wearing a summer dress :o)

4. Cream blushes: this summer is all about having a clean & fresh face. Cream blushes are great for that pop of color on your cheeks & doesn't make your face feel heavy with a ton of makeup.

5. Fragrances: I love smell goods & the summertime is the right time to pull out your sheer spray mists or even your eau de toilette's. Enjoy fun, flirty & fruity scents!

6. Nail polishes: reach for your favorite color (yellow, coral & blue are in this summer) & get to paintin' them fingers n tootsies!!

7. Moisturizers w/SPF: okay so we all know that protecting our skin from the sun's harmful UV rays is muy importanté, right? Nuff said ;o)

8. Body washes: when it's hot I don't like taking too much time to get ready. So I tend to grab for body washes that have moisturizers & shimmers in them. It leaves my skin soft to touch & gives it a nice subtle glow.. perfect for summer!!

9. Sunglasses: They're cool to wear & they protect your eyes from getting cataracts.

10. WATER: It keeps you hydrated, is good for your skin, hair, nails & it also flushes toxins out of your body. Water is a must have!!!

Plus 1- Deep conditioner for hair: with this heat & humidity hair can be dry, brittle & prone to split ends, which means protecting our hair is imperative. Using a deep, moisturizing conditioner can help hair stay healthy & manageable this summer.

Well there you have it... until next time stay beautiful!!

~Jeanine Alex

0 comments: