Thanks for stopping by my Blog... please come again!
My photo
I am here to share what goes on in this noggin of mine & hope that you find something I say interesting along the way. I'm a singer who loves & adores music. I'm also an esthetician with a passion for helping people achieve great skin. I love to create jewelry & paintings, among many other things. Overall I'm a pretty cool chica!! So stay a while ;o)

Follow Me!

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I know, I know...

I haven't been a good blogger but I've been busy! Summer is officially here and I couldn't be happier :oD I have so much to look forward to but don't worry I promise to include you!! As I mentioned in an earlier blog I have some fashion & skin care tips that I'm going to share and of course my weight loss journey. So please forgive me but stay tuned... it's going to be fun!!

~Jeanine Alex

0 comments: